- Easy to access of infant from all sides with thick Acrylic collapsible side panels.
- Self-locking tilt mechanism allows easy Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positioning without interrupting the baby and is lockable at any angle within the range of +/-12°
- Dual side-swivel heater hood provides access for x-rays and other procedures.
- Ceranic heater and matched reflector profile are designed to uniformly distribute heat for energy efficiency.
- Instrument tray pole for infusion pump and IV stand.
- Examination lamp with sufficient illumination to examine the infant during procedures.
- M.S. fabrication with powder coating paint
- Mounted on castor for easy mobility.
- Lockable mobile castors allow one person to move the warmer.
Electronics control system
- Mode : Two operating model i.e. Skin, manual
- Actual Temperature display : Skin temperature are displayed on the red bright led display as per the operating module, selected by user.
- Manual mode: With programmable heater power and time period.
- Sport light feather touch control on/off
- Integrated APGAR timer with alarm at 1,5,10 and 20 minutes can also be used as a timer for 60 minutes.
- Power source – 230V AC, 50 Hz
- Light source – 50 watt Halogen Bulb to examine babies
- Power consumption – 750 Watts at 100% heater power (max)
Set temperature range
- Skin – 30 to 42°
- Resolution – 0.1°C
- Accuracy – +0.2°C
- Skin temp. High
- Skin temp. Low
- Heater fail : heater open
- Skin probe fail
- System fail : Heater drive fail